Hello fellows! Here comes new Train Valley update v.1.0.4.
What is new:
– We have finally finished an upgrade to Unity5 engine, that can hopefully help those of players who had game crash and launch problems.
– Tutorial is fixed. We have replaced small videos in tutorial to interactive mouse showing the way.
– New feature: interface scale. This cool option in settings allowing to adjust interface size as you want.
– Oroboros achievement bug fixed. That odd bug prevented from getting this achievement if train was on a switch (that was pretty often). Now it’s fixed!
– Trains got stuck after explosions inside the station. Fixed as well.
Let us know if face some new bugs in this version, because new engine can bring some!