Hello everyone! here is our next update!
- Fixed annoying bug on level 4-4. Then trains were reversed automatically in the bottom of the map (thanks to @IaMaCuP)
- Clear progress button added (thanks to @dragoniv, @brisnerjr)
- Destruction limitation indication bug fixed (thanks to @DarkDeny)
- Stamp delay bug fixed
- Level ending before delivering last train - fixed
- Blinking of yellow/red tiles (Cuervo)
- Zero volume of music and sounds bug fixed. (Cuervo)
- Problem with saves if you are playing full game after demo
- Zero money bankruptcy bug fixed.
- Sandbox mode staying turned on after level completed.
We are still monitoring your feedback and ready to fight with new issues ))
Hello guys! Here we are again with small hot fix (as it always happens after the releases)!
- One really annoying bug with crashed trains staying on the map (thanks to Bonder and robhol11 for catching and testing).
- German translation issues.
We are still here to listen all your feedback and bugreports! ))
Hello everyone! After 4 months in Early Access (and dozens of bug fixed) we are finally ready to represent you Train Valley v.1.0 and new Japanese season! We are very grateful to all of you who supported us with feedback and ideas how to improve game mechanics! Thank you guys for being a part of Train Valley these 4 months (some of you for these 3 years)!
Okay, what’s new:
- New 6 maps of Japan season.
- 6 new Japan locomotives. 4 new cars.
- Steam trading cards.
- Score saving on random maps (in special score stamp).
- New electrified tracks in Japanese season.
- More animated objects.
- Transparent locomotive (thanks to clip_on_tie and -- scippie —).
- Segmented lights on night maps.
- Changes on map 3-5 (Russian with rocket).
- Edges of the maps on 21:9 ratio screen (thanks to ArmoredCavalry).
- Achieved goals can be failed in infinity mode (thanks to harkonian).
- Scrolling Up/Down bug on Win (thanks to off).
- Progress showing in achievements tips.
- Stamping glitch after last update (thanks to dragoniv).
- Some grammatical changes (thanks to unclekrusty).
We are still here to fix some bugs and improve some issues maybe, so keep us updated! Enjoy!
Hello guys! Sorry for a pause in updates, we were working on some bugs and new levels, preparing version for Gamescom showcase. So finally version b1.4 is here!
- "Destruction tool occasional enables itself" bug - fixed. (thanks to dragoniv for finding this bug)
- "Space bar broken on unpause" - fixed. (thanks to dragoniv and iain11187)
- Reset save feature added. (thanks to dragoniv again)
- Achievement Bug (Lucky Vandal) - fixed. (thanks to Tyr_Arcana).
- Resolution issue in settings - fixed. (thanks to Guru3)
- Mountains blocking issue on level 3_6 - fixed.
- Rails building bug - fixed.
- Some performance optimisations.
- Small interface changes.
We are close to finish Japanese season so I guess it is the last update before the final release. But we are still keep tracking bugs, so your comments are welcomed, as always!
Hello everyone! Version b1.3 is here!
- Main improvement - Steam Achievements. We have tried to make it interesting and challenging. Let us know what do you think about it ))
- Performance. We are keep struggling for optimisation. This update can help some players with slow computers get more performance.
- Bigger version of control buttons for bigger resolutions (thanks to Alex [GER] for this issue)
- We have changed that creepy lamp sound in the beginning of the game (thanks to Alex [GER] again)
- Some minor bugs fixed.
We are keep tracking your bug reports and working on the next season. Your comments are welcomed, as always!
Hello everyone! Version b1.2 is here!
- One of the main improvement is new train timer indicator (bottom right corner). Now you will know when to expect new train (thanks for dragoniv for this feature request).
- Optimisation of all levels of Russian season (it should show better performance on old PC's).
- Cargo rates dependent on route. We have added number of coefficients for each level and rewards now depends on length of the routes (thanks to barnaba for this feature request). Actually it makes most of levels little more easier.
- Changes in train generator. Random algorithm should be a bit smarter now (thanks to barnaba again).
- Level 3-5 infinity mode is fixed.
- Level 3-5 bulldozer bug fixed near Teal and Blue stations.
- Diesel/Steam sounds for Russian season locos are fixed.
- Early appearing of modern stadiums is fixed.
- Hot-keys in buttons tooltips appeared.
- Several minor visual bags (e.g. inner walls of stations).
We are always waiting for your features requests and bug reports!
Thanks for making Train Valley better!
Hello everyone! Version b1.1 is alive on Steam (Humble Bundle builds will be updated soon).
- Difficulty level is fixed. We have changed some levels (especially early ones) and settings to make the game more affordable. But we are still trying to keep quests challenging enough (hard to master).
- Tutorial is improved. Additional notifications added.
- New tax system represented. It's based on 20% taxes from annual income, with minimums: 1000, 1500 and 2000 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd seasons respectively.
- Bug with trains explosions on constructed switches fixed.
- Trains explosions penalty is 3 times lower. Explosion affects more tracks (bigger radius), but it's become easier to fix it, dragging new tracks above.
- Default zoom direction is changed and invert zoom option in setting works properly.
- Hotkeys problem (e.g. spacebar pause) on level 1-6, 2-6 and 3-6 is fixed.
- Bug with bridges construction in sandbox mode is fixed.
- Several minor technical bags and improvements.
We are keep tracking statistics and your bug reports. Your comments are welcomed, as always.
And thanks for helping us to make Train Valley better!
Hello everyone! It has been a long time since last update, but now we are glad to announce that Train Valley is finally ready for Steam release (May, 5). But you have an opportunity to play new version right now! Just visit your Humble Bundle page using the link from email you have got after the purchase and upload the new build.
What's new in version 0.7.4:
3rd season, which takes place in USSR/Russia,
- 6 more levels,
- 6 new locomotives,
- 8 new carriages,
- new tutorial with videos,
- 8 languages localization (DE, RU, FR, IT, ES, PL, CZ, BR-PT),
- improved balance,
- sandbox mode for any level (ability to play without time and money restrictions).
We are always waiting for your feedback! You can just reply on this email or leave a comment on QnA page.
What is next? As we promised, you will get steam key on your humble page after the release. And now we are working on the next 4th season.
We've got great news: last week Train Valley got the "green light" on Steam! The game was on Greenlight for three weeks and made it to 25th place before it was selected. We'd like to thank everyone who voted for our game for their comments and constructive feedback! It's an amazing feeling for a developer to get this kind of support from gamers.
We're getting ready to publish the game on Steam. There is a series of formal procedures to go through, and it will take some time to adapt the game to this platform, but we're going to overcome these steps as quickly as possible so that everyone who has purchased the game on our site already can get their Steam versions with new stuff. Stay tuned!
Hello everyone! Here is Train Valley minor update! (version a7.3.1)
- Level 6 access problem solved.
- Rails building improved (it is more smooth now).
- Interface bugs fixed.
- Added free online demo.
Please download new version from your humble page, as usual!