Hello Everyone, here is our new update!
What’s new in version 1.1.3:
- We have changed Germany DLC balance. Now it’s not that bloody hard as it originally was. But please do not be misled, it is still the most difficult Train Valley season!
- New Bookmarks navigation in main menu.
- Completed tasks now highlighted with green color on the start screen (thanks to @imark.skinner).
- Some interface icons changed.
- Achievements should work in Linux now (thanks to @Nagel).
- Level 3_5 completing in sandbox mode - fixed (thanks to @tamkh).
Please let us know if you face some other issues. We are always here to help!
Enjoy the update!
Great news fellows! Now you can enjoy Train Valley vibe all the day round! We are representing Original Soundtrack: 16 remastered tracks, 45 minutes, only $0.99!
Hello guys! We have a great news! Train Valley journey arrives at its next station: German railroad history! We are very excited to announce that the Train Valley - Germany DLC is available for only $2,5 / €2,5 / £1,99 (with 10% discount for early birds). You will face new challenges across 6 beautiful scenarios inspired by German railroad history in 6 new locomotives!
But we have several new improvements for entire game as well:
- Chinese and Japanese localisations.
- New achievements!
- Levels names.
- Additional optimisations.
- Full-screen money bug fixed (thanks to @MAGIC CONCH).
That was really interesting period of developing. Hope you will enjoy new features as well as new DLC levels!
Hello fellows! Here comes new Train Valley update v.1.0.4.
What is new:
- We have finally finished an upgrade to Unity5 engine, that can hopefully help those of players who had game crash and launch problems.
- Tutorial is fixed. We have replaced small videos in tutorial to interactive mouse showing the way.
- New feature: interface scale. This cool option in settings allowing to adjust interface size as you want.
- Oroboros achievement bug fixed. That odd bug prevented from getting this achievement if train was on a switch (that was pretty often). Now it's fixed!
- Trains got stuck after explosions inside the station. Fixed as well.
Let us know if face some new bugs in this version, because new engine can bring some!
Hello everyone! Here is our new patch v1.0.3.
What is new:
- Cancel of build track by right click (thanks to @Jatakob for this idea).
- Romanian localisation (thanks to @=LDDG= Meatman).
- Fixed bug with no collisions for last Shinkansen train cars (thanks to @unclekrusty and @Fox!)
- Fixed bug with train turnover explosion (at least we hope it's fixed).
- Fixed bug with switch remaining after removing the track.
- Fixed bug with water rendering on pause.
- Fixed bug with animation particles on pause.
Let us know if face some other issues!
Enjoy the game!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Train Valley is 20% off! It is a great chance to get the game, while we are not planning to make bigger discount nearest months.
One more reason to get the game right now - new German season DLC coming. 6 new levels showing specific episodes of German history, new locomotives and new great features.
DLC should be released early Spring, 2016.
Hello everyone! here is our next update!
- Fixed annoying bug on level 4-4. Then trains were reversed automatically in the bottom of the map (thanks to @IaMaCuP)
- Clear progress button added (thanks to @dragoniv, @brisnerjr)
- Destruction limitation indication bug fixed (thanks to @DarkDeny)
- Stamp delay bug fixed
- Level ending before delivering last train - fixed
- Blinking of yellow/red tiles (Cuervo)
- Zero volume of music and sounds bug fixed. (Cuervo)
- Problem with saves if you are playing full game after demo
- Zero money bankruptcy bug fixed.
- Sandbox mode staying turned on after level completed.
We are still monitoring your feedback and ready to fight with new issues ))
Hello guys! Here we are again with small hot fix (as it always happens after the releases)!
- One really annoying bug with crashed trains staying on the map (thanks to Bonder and robhol11 for catching and testing).
- German translation issues.
We are still here to listen all your feedback and bugreports! ))
Hello everyone! After 4 months in Early Access (and dozens of bug fixed) we are finally ready to represent you Train Valley v.1.0 and new Japanese season! We are very grateful to all of you who supported us with feedback and ideas how to improve game mechanics! Thank you guys for being a part of Train Valley these 4 months (some of you for these 3 years)!
Okay, what’s new:
- New 6 maps of Japan season.
- 6 new Japan locomotives. 4 new cars.
- Steam trading cards.
- Score saving on random maps (in special score stamp).
- New electrified tracks in Japanese season.
- More animated objects.
- Transparent locomotive (thanks to clip_on_tie and -- scippie —).
- Segmented lights on night maps.
- Changes on map 3-5 (Russian with rocket).
- Edges of the maps on 21:9 ratio screen (thanks to ArmoredCavalry).
- Achieved goals can be failed in infinity mode (thanks to harkonian).
- Scrolling Up/Down bug on Win (thanks to off).
- Progress showing in achievements tips.
- Stamping glitch after last update (thanks to dragoniv).
- Some grammatical changes (thanks to unclekrusty).
We are still here to fix some bugs and improve some issues maybe, so keep us updated! Enjoy!
Hello guys! Sorry for a pause in updates, we were working on some bugs and new levels, preparing version for Gamescom showcase. So finally version b1.4 is here!
- "Destruction tool occasional enables itself" bug - fixed. (thanks to dragoniv for finding this bug)
- "Space bar broken on unpause" - fixed. (thanks to dragoniv and iain11187)
- Reset save feature added. (thanks to dragoniv again)
- Achievement Bug (Lucky Vandal) - fixed. (thanks to Tyr_Arcana).
- Resolution issue in settings - fixed. (thanks to Guru3)
- Mountains blocking issue on level 3_6 - fixed.
- Rails building bug - fixed.
- Some performance optimisations.
- Small interface changes.
We are close to finish Japanese season so I guess it is the last update before the final release. But we are still keep tracking bugs, so your comments are welcomed, as always!