Hello everyone! After 4 months in Early Access (and dozens of bug fixed) we are finally ready to represent you Train Valley v.1.0 and new Japanese season! We are very grateful to all of you who supported us with feedback and ideas how to improve game mechanics! Thank you guys for being a part of Train Valley these 4 months (some of you for these 3 years)!
Okay, what’s new:
– New 6 maps of Japan season.
– 6 new Japan locomotives. 4 new cars.
– Steam trading cards.
– Score saving on random maps (in special score stamp).
– New electrified tracks in Japanese season.
– More animated objects.
– Transparent locomotive (thanks to clip_on_tie and — scippie —).
– Segmented lights on night maps.
– Changes on map 3-5 (Russian with rocket).
– Edges of the maps on 21:9 ratio screen (thanks to ArmoredCavalry).
– Achieved goals can be failed in infinity mode (thanks to harkonian).
– Scrolling Up/Down bug on Win (thanks to off).
– Progress showing in achievements tips.
– Stamping glitch after last update (thanks to dragoniv).
– Some grammatical changes (thanks to unclekrusty).
We are still here to fix some bugs and improve some issues maybe, so keep us updated! Enjoy!