Train Valley – is a tactical railroad manager. You should build railways and deliver trains to it’s destination towns. Sounds simple, right? But it becomes really challenging with increasing number of trains and it’s speed. There will be 4 seasons in different locations: pastoral Europe, Wild West, snowy Siberia and exotic Asia.
We have developed this game for two years and finally open early access to it! The cool thing about it is that you can play current version of the game, while we are keep developing it. So you can support us, getting early version of the game with 30% discount, and share your impressions so we can make it even better!
Feature list of current version a7.3.1 (August 5, 2014):
- 12 levels out of 24.
- Downloadable DRM-free PC/MAC/Linux version (Steam – coming soon).
- 30% discount for early access version!
- Possibility to play any level as long as you want.
- Color-blind mode for people with disabilities.
- Everyone who buys the game today will get a final PC/Mac/Linux version, as well as Steam key at no additional cost.
You can try free online demo before buy the game.
The nearest plans:
We are going to fix some bugs, while we are on Steam Greenlight, and the next goal – snowy Siberian season (6 more levels).
We will be grateful if you help us make the game better and write us an email about your impressions or bugs found.
The train is leaving, so do you have a ticket for it?